Who we are?
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company with a strong presence in the whole world, providing high-tech products such as sensors, microscopes and advanced vision measurement systems.
KEYENCE has flourished into a global leader in the industrial automation industry. We have rapidly expanded to 200 offices in more than 45 countries and serve over 200,000 customers residing in 100 countries.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you passionate about payroll and interested to develop your career in a very dynamic and international environment?
- Do you have clear communication skills and a good grasp on the English language? Are you able to communicate with different stakeholders, both internal and external?
- Are you comfortable with implementing procedures and would you describe yourself as highly accurate and detail oriented?
- Are you interested to explore payroll on international level and take an active role in our ongoing improvement projects?
- With minimum 3 years of experience in payroll processing and a first hands-on experience with payroll related projects, we can help you boost your career.
How can you help us grow?
With your strong sense of structure and high ownership, you will become part of our international Payroll Team and take care of the Payroll- and Comp&Ben processes.
- Payroll administration: Support Payroll processes in cooperation with local payroll providers. Bonus and salary calculations. HR administration and employee’s file control. Tracking and implementing changes in labour laws.
- Payroll projects: Implementation and management of employee benefits, such as insurances and pension plans. Report and analysis of HR related data (vacation, sickness, overtime). Advising colleagues, management and employees regarding social legislation. Implementation of optimization processes. Analysis and implementation of HR policies.
Why should you join us?
An indefinite contract duration and a varied function in a stable but growing company. You will join a diverse team with motivated and stimulating colleagues. KEYENCE invests in its people by offering them continuous learning and growing opportunities; we provide inside trainings and the opportunity to become an expert in your field. Finally, we offer an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as; meal-vouchers, eco-cheques, overtime payment, hospitalization and group insurance, and public transport reimbursement..