Who we are?
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company with a strong presence in the whole world, providing high-tech products such as sensors, microscopes and advanced vision measurement systems.
KEYENCE has flourished into a global leader in the industrial automation industry. We have rapidly expanded to 200 offices in more than 45 countries and serve over 200,000 customers residing in 100 countries.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you passionate about payroll and interested to develop your career in a very dynamic and international environment?
- Do you have clear communication skills and a good grasp on the English language? Are you able to communicate with different stakeholders, both internal and external?
- Are you comfortable with implementing procedures and would you describe yourself as highly accurate and detail oriented?
- Are you interested to explore payroll on international level and take an active role in our ongoing improvement projects?
- With minimum 5 years of experience in payroll processing and a first hands-on experience with payroll related projects, we can help you boost your career.
How can you help us grow?
With your strong sense of structure and high ownership, you will become part of our international Payroll Team and take care of the Payroll- and Comp&Ben processes across 10 European countries.
- Payroll administration: Support Payroll for 10 European sales offices in cooperation with local payroll providers. Bonus and salary calculations. HR administration and employee’s file control. Tracking and implementing changes in labour laws in different countries.
- Payroll projects: Implementation and management of employee benefits, such as insurances and pension plans. Report and analysis of HR related data (vacation, sickness, overtime). Advising colleagues, management and employees regarding social legislation. Implementation of optimization processes. Analysis and implementation of HR policies.
Why should you join us?
You will join a dynamic team of highly passionate and motivated colleagues. Our European headquarters located in Mechelen is characterized by its open and international atmosphere. You will become part of a young and developing organisation with a focus on innovation and growth. You will be actively involved with improvement projects related to your team’s activities. The salary package includes extra-legal benefits, bonuses and other opportunities that help you grow.