Technical Expert/ Engineer (HU)
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level in technical field, apply proactively to Keyence!
At this moment, we do not have any technical vacancies open, however, as soon as we have an interesting opportunity, we will contact you to let you know more about your career possibilities at KEYENCE!
Let’s stay in touch for the near future!
As a Technical Engineer, you will become the technical expert in one of our product lines.
The position can be located in our HQ in Belgium or in your local country.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify client’s needs and provide technical solutions
- Develop product applications specific to customer needs
- Provide product and after-sales support
- Product trainings for colleagues and clients
- Product and Application troubleshooting
- Conduct feasibility studies
What we offer
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Paid training (4-8 weeks)
- Clear career path and promote from within culture
- Support with relocation to Belgium
- Extra-legal benefits
You will be joining one of the leading companies in the industrial automation industry, with 70% of our products being industry’s or world’s first.
Changing the status quo by adding value.
KEYENCE - KEY of SCIENCE
Interested or do you have questions? E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry level
- Young professional