Technical Sales Representative NL (m/f)
Who are we?
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company with a strong presence in the whole world, providing
high-tech products such as sensors, microscopes and advanced vision measurement systems.
KEYENCE has flourished into a global leader in the industrial automation industry. We have rapidly
expanded to 200 offices in more than 45 countries and serve over 200,000 customers residing in 100
Who are we looking for?
• Are you an ambitious and motivated person, planning to start a new career in a very
dynamic and international environment?
• Are you interested in sales? Do you speak Dutch at a native level and have a good grasp
on the English language?
• With a minimum Bachelor’s degree, drivers licence, interest in the latest technology and
passion for change, we can help you jumpstart your career.
How can you help us grow?
With a driven personality and interpersonal skills, you help increase the sales of our products.
By being ambitious and results oriented, you can build up and maintain our relationships with customers.
• 2 days per week in our office where you will focus on acquiring new clients and scheduling
face to face meetings with them.
• 3 days per week in the assigned territory (visiting clients; making presentations; finding
solutions; providing support and performing commercial negotiations)
Why should you join us?
We exclusively offer KEYENCE Employees the best International Sales Training School in the
corporate world (with 6 weeks training in Belgium for the start, during which we cover your
accommodation and flight tickets where you can fly back to your country every weekend!). You will
be provided with a car, fuel card, laptop, phone and all equipment you need for the job. We also
offer an attractive salary package including a bonus system, which focuses on your growth.
- South Netherlands
- Entry level
- Young professional
- Sales Engineer