Technical Support (m/f) Czech speaker
Who are we?
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company with a strong global presence, providing high-tech products such as sensors, microscopes and advanced vision measurement systems. KEYENCE has flourished into a global leader in the industrial automation industry. We have rapidly expanded to 45 countries with 200 offices serving over 200,000 customers residing in 100 countries.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you an ambitious and motivated person, planning to start a new career in a very dynamic and international environment?
- Do you have an interest in cutting edge technology? Do you speak Czech at a native level and have a good grasp on the English language?
- Are you open to move to the heart of Europe, in Belgium, to join us in our European Headquarters?
- Are you our ideal candidate with at least a technical bachelor in a relevant engineering field (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanic, Robotics, Automation, etc.)?
- If you have the passion for change, we can help you jumpstart your career.
How can you help us grow?
With your strong analytical skills and passion for technology, you will support our International Customers as technical expert.
- Support: You support our customers and sales engineers by e-mail, by phone or in person. You assist them with your technical knowledge and expertise by answering inquiries concerning technical product specifications, capabilities and applications. You also support customers with application testing or application set-up.
- Training: You are responsible for giving internal product training to new and current employees to ensure that they have the necessary product knowledge. You are also responsible for giving external training to our customers through seminar or local training.
- Troubleshooting: You conduct product application testing as well as support the after sale for our sales engineers and customers.
- New product launch: You support new product launches by coordinating the release training and materials. You also assist our sales engineer with on-site presentations to customers.
- Material creation: You are helping with the creation of promotion, marketing, and support material to improve efficiency and knowledge-sharing.
Why should you join us?
You will join a motivated and stimulating environment that is characterized by an international atmosphere. We provide a salary package with extra-legal benefits based on your skills and knowledge.
We are in Forbes 55 top most innovative companies
and we are currently ranked No 7 on the BCG 2018 Value Creators Rankings.
Interested or do you have questions? E-mail us at: email@example.com
- Young professional
- Entry level