Application Engineer - Czech Republic
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. We are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide. We have been ranked on Forbes 100 list as one of the ‘Most Innovative Companies’ 8 years in a row. Join us!
As an Application Engineer you will be a technical expert in one of our products lines. You will be supporting our Sales Engineers and Clients regarding product specifications, product capabilities and technical applications. You will also be a technical trainer providing the necessary product knowledge to Sales Team and helping clients with the right solutions.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Supporting Keyence clients and Sales Engineers in person, via email or phone regarding products
- Assisting our Sales Engineers with on-site presentations to customers (demos)
- Performing technical trainings and seminars for colleagues and clients
What do we require?
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or any other related specialization
Knowledge of Czech at native level + very good English (Business Proficiency)
Valid driving license & willingness to travel within your country according to needs
Experience in programming (C, C++, C# , Python , Matlab, LABview, PLC or others) is an advantage
Problem solving and communication skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Full technical training
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- Car, fuel card, laptop, phone
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
Interested or do you have questions? Apply in the website or e-mail us at: email@example.com