Field Service Engineer with German - Switzerland
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. We are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide. We have been ranked on Forbes 100 list as one of the ‘Most Innovative Companies’ 8 years in a row. Join us!
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be based in our office in Zurich and you will be travelling through the country, assisting our clients with initial training, setup or any after sales actions necessary. You will become the point of contact for multiple product lines in our catalogue and for different clients across the whole country.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Providing frequent on-site support to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring proper follow-up of any appropriate after sales actions.
- Delivering initial training and proper product set-up assistance according to clients’ needs
- Cooperating with Sales Engineers and Technical Support members to provide great added value service to our clients
What do we require?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering related field (or equivalent)
- Valid driving license and open to travel across the entire country.
- Living or open to relocate to Switzerland, open to have office days in Zurich
- Fluency in Swiss German at native level + high level of English (business proficiency)
- Good problem solving and communication skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Extensive product training
- Car, fuel card, laptop, phone
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
Interested or do you have questions? Apply in the website or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org