Technical Expert/Engineer Slovenia
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. We are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide. We have been ranked on Forbes 100 list as one of the ‘Most Innovative Companies’ 8 years in a row.
At this moment, we do not have any technical vacancies open, however, as soon as we have an interesting opportunity, we will contact you to let you know more about our career possibilities. Let's stay in touch for the near future!
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be a technical expert in one of our product lines. You will be supporting our Sales Engineers and clients regarding product specifications and application development. You will also be an internal technical trainer for your colleagues, and you will be assisting with new product launches by providing trainings materials, knowledge sharing and on-site customer trainings.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Supporting Keyence clients and Sales Engineers via email, phone, face-to-face regarding product specifications, solutions and development (troubleshooting and application development)
- Performing technical trainings for colleagues and clients
- Technical documentation/translations
What do we require?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Slovenian native level + very good English (Business Proficiency)
- Driving license
- Experience in programming (C,C++, Matlab, LABview, PLC, or others) is an advantage
- Good problem solving and communication skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Extensive product training
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
Interested or do you have questions? Apply in the website or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|