Technical Support Engineer - Prague
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. We are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide. We have been ranked on Forbes 100 list as one of the ‘Most Innovative Companies’ 8 years in a row. Join us!
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be a technical expert in one of our product lines. You will be supporting our Sales Engineers and clients regarding your assigned product line. You will also be an internal technical trainer for your colleagues, and you will be assisting with new product launches by providing trainings materials, knowledge sharing and on-site trainings.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Supporting KEYENCE Sales Engineers regarding product specifications, product capabilities or troubleshooting. The support will be done via email, phone, face-to-face or video.
- Performing technical training for colleagues and clients
- Creating Support material for Sales Engineers and Clients such as Quick Reference Guides, FAQs, SOPs or Info sheets
What do we require?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering related field (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Czech at Native level
- Knowledge of English at Business Proficiency level
- Driving license is required
- Experience in programming or scripting (Python, C++, Matlab, LABview, PLC, or others) is an advantage
- Good problem solving and communication skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Extensive product training
- Paid overtime
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
Interested or do you have questions? Apply in the website or e-mail us at: email@example.com